Under the Cinema6 RPG Framework
• The Cinema6 RPG Framework is an OpenD6 variant under the OpenD6 OGL
• A Character uses the Common Attribute Skill System.
• The Common Attribute Skill System is a set of Attributes and Skills that work with any genre of game play, from high-fantasy to science fiction.
• A Character uses a point pool called Cinema Points.
• A Character’s Attributes and Skills measure against flat dice scores.
• A Character possesses Features that provide small changes to the rules of the game and alter game play.
Under the base OpenD6 Game Mechanics
• Characters use slightly different sets of Attributes and Skills for different genres.
• A Character uses more than one point pool, normally called Character Points and Fate Points.
• A Character’s Attributes and Skills measure against dice scores with pips, or increments.
• A Character possesses Advantages, Disadvantages, and Special Abilities that provide small changes to the rules of the game and alter game play.